BBQ Pit Booking Terms and Conditions
1. All reservation shall be on a first-come-first served basis (or such other basis as the Management may determine from time to time), and subject to the payment charges and deposits and the rules and regulations laid down in House Rules. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the Management may as its absolute discretion reject any reservation without assigning any reason therefore.
2. There is no charges for per session usage (10.00am – 3.00pm or 5.00pm – 10.00pm). However, deposit of RM100 shall be made within 48 hours after reservation is made. Reservation will be void after 48 hours. For next day reservation date, payment has to be made immediately on the same day.
3. Only Residents shall be allowed to make reservation for the BBQ Pit and not more than once a month.
4. Check the facility before using and report any damages to the Security Officer or Management. Member/Guest may be made liable to make good any damages to the facilities if damages are not reported.
5. Clear all leftovers and rubbish on the pit, benches, tables and adjacent vicinity after use.
6. Extinguish any burning coal and ensure they are cold before discarding them into the litterbins.
7. Clear all rubbish from your crockery and utensils in the rubbish bins before washing them in the basin. Do not choke the wash basins. Do not wash any utensils in the toilets.
8. No live band, mobile disco, loud music or setting up of any form of structure is allowed when using the BBQ pits.
9. Take all reasonable steps to ensure guests or invitees using the pits do not cause inconvenience, nuisance or annoyance to other persons. Be responsible for any mishaps arising from the use of the pits.
10. In the event when first aid is needed, approach to the Management Office.
11. Management will refund you the deposit after they have confirmed that the facility is returned in proper order. Our Management reserves the right to withhold the deposit if they found any damages. Deposits will be refunded in full/part or forfeited after investigation by the Management.
12. The Rules & Regulations for the facilities shall be subject to change without prior notice.