Multi-Purpose Hall Terms and Conditions
1. All reservation shall be on a first-come-first served basis (or such other basis as the Management may determine from time to time), and subject to the payment charges and deposits and the rules and regulations laid down in House Rules. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the Management may as its absolute discretion reject any reservation without assigning any reason therefore.
2. The charges for per day usage (9.00am – 10.00pm) is RM300 and deposit of RM100 shall be made within 48 hours from the reserved date. Booking will be void after 48 hours. For next day reservation date, payment has to be made immediately on the same day.
3. Only Residents shall be allowed to make reservation for the Multi-Purpose Hall and not more than once a month.
4. Check the facility before using and report any damages to the Security Officer or Management. Member/Guest may be made liable to make good any damages to the facilities if damages are not reported.
5. Clear all leftovers and rubbish inside facility, benches, tables and adjacent vicinity after use.
6. Clear all rubbish from your crockery and utensils in the rubbish bins before washing them in the basin. Do not choke the wash basins. Do not wash any utensils in the toilets.
7. No live band, mobile disco, loud music or setting up of any form of structure is allowed when using the Multi-Purpose Hall unless permitted by Management in writing.
8. Take all reasonable steps to ensure guests or invitees using the Multi-Purpose Hall do not cause inconvenience, nuisance or annoyance to other persons. Be responsible for any mishaps arising from the use of the pits.
8. In the event when first aid is needed, approach to the Management Office.
9. Management will refund you the deposit after they have confirmed that the facility is returned in proper order. Our Management reserves the right to withhold the deposit if they found any damages. Deposits will be refunded in full/part or forfeited after investigation by the Management.
10. The Rules & Regulations for the facilities shall be subject to change without prior notice.